Click here to go to our policies page to download our Anti Bullying Policy
Click here for out Report Bullying email
Click here for information regarding parental responsibility from the DfE.
Click here to see the presentation from Robert Higgs regarding bullying.
Our Values and Aims:
Harlington Upper School is a caring community founded on three core principles:
Respect for All:
We are committed to understanding and respecting the differences between people
We recognise the value of reflection and review in promoting a positive sense of identity for individuals as part of the school community
Quality Through Opportunity:
We develop individual excellence by providing broad opportunities and holding high expectations for all members of the school community
Through a balanced educational experience we aim to help and encourage students to:
- Develop self-esteem, confidence, self-discipline, a sense of personal morality and spiritual understanding;
- Understand and respect themselves, others and their environment;
- Gain the skills to become lifelong learners, to accept responsibility and make a positive contribution to society;
- Hold high expectations for themselves and others in all aspects of school life;
- Reach the highest possible levels of achievement in a calm, safe, ordered and happy environment.
Problems With In Touch
It has come to our attention that some parents are not receiving emails from our new ‘In Touch System’. If you have not been receiving weekly emails regarding the ‘Weekly Bulletin’ please could we request you check your Spam/Junk folder, if you do find emails in here please go through the following procedure: right click on message, go to junk/spam click ‘Never Block Sender’s Domain’. This is the way we communicate regular information, letters/detentions etc so it is vital that parents are able to receive these. If you are not receiving these in your inbox or junk/spam please contact the school on 01525 755100 or email@example.com so that we can check we have your correct email address.