Click here to go to our policies page to download our Anti Bullying Policy
Click here for out Report Bullying email
Click here for information regarding parental responsibility from the DfE.
Click here to see the presentation from Robert Higgs regarding bullying.
Our Values and Aims:
Harlington Upper School is a caring community founded on three core principles:
Respect for All:
We are committed to understanding and respecting the differences between people
We recognise the value of reflection and review in promoting a positive sense of identity for individuals as part of the school community
Quality Through Opportunity:
We develop individual excellence by providing broad opportunities and holding high expectations for all members of the school community
Through a balanced educational experience we aim to help and encourage students to:
- Develop self-esteem, confidence, self-discipline, a sense of personal morality and spiritual understanding;
- Understand and respect themselves, others and their environment;
- Gain the skills to become lifelong learners, to accept responsibility and make a positive contribution to society;
- Hold high expectations for themselves and others in all aspects of school life;
- Reach the highest possible levels of achievement in a calm, safe, ordered and happy environment.